viernes, 17 de junio de 2011

BFF




The two supermodels have been friends since they were teenagers. In the early '90, Naomi took young Katherine (16), child of the same town, London, under her wing. 

"I'm so lucky to have friends like Kate, who are there for me whatever, even if we are not on the same continent we support each other. That’s what best friends do."

Naomi: Did you ever feel that I was over-protective? Did I ever nag you?
Kate: You took me under your wing, but occasionally, yes! You did!

4 comentarios:

  1. What a pair of picture perfect girlies! Love the blog!

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a couple!!! I can imagine how much fun they have together.Naomi will be her maid of honor in her wedding,that´s soo cool!!.Great post!!! www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Haha, that's cute! Great pictures :-)

    ResponderEliminar